Food Distribution is Thursdays 3 pm-6 pm
To keep everyone safe and fed, the Aggie Cupboard has updated it’s procedures in the following ways:
- Food will be distributed Thursdays ONLY from 3pm – 6pm
- Distribution will be on the yard of the Aggie Cupboard.
- Clients should be ready to state their banner ID.
- All food boxes are pre-made with either chicken, tuna, or peanut butter.
- Clients waiting to collect their should remain 6 feet from each other in the order they arrive. Red tape is on the ground to identify where to stand.
Food bags are distributed:
Thursdays 3 pm – 6 pm
Bring your current NMSU ID and a reusable grocery bag/backpack
The Aggie Cupboard is located at :
906 GREGG ST
Dropping off donations?
The Aggie Cupboard accepts donations between 1 pm-3 pm on Thursdays.
Need us to pick up the donations from an on-campus location?
Next Mobile Food Pantry : April 28th