Food Distribution is Tuesdays 11am-1:30pm & Thursdays 3 pm-6 pm
To keep everyone safe and fed, the Aggie Cupboard has updated it’s procedures in the following ways:
- Food will be distributed Thursdays from 3pm – 6pm and Tuesdays from 11 am – 1:30 pm
- There will be a 4 client limit within the Aggie Cupboard. There will be a sign on the door indicating to enter or wait.
- All clients must be wearing a mask to enter the Aggie Cupboard.
- if you are not wear a mask due to medical reasons please call 575/646-6854 and we will bring your food box outside to you.
- Clients waiting to enter the Aggie Cupboard should remain 6 feet from each other along the sidewalk in the order they arrive.
- Clients should be prepared to state their banner ID.
- If you are sick or have come into contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 do not enter the Aggie Cupboard.
The Aggie Cupboard is located at :
906 GREGG ST
Bring your current NMSU ID and a reusable grocery bag/backpack
Dropping off donations?
The Aggie Cupboard accepts donations between 9:30am – 11am on Tuesdays & 1 pm-3 pm on Thursdays. Non-perishable donations only please.
Need us to pick up the donations from an on-campus location?
Next Mobile Food Pantry : September 22nd