Food Distribution is Thursdays 3 pm-6 pm
To keep everyone safe and fed, the Aggie Cupboard has updated it’s procedures in the following ways:
- Food will be distributed Thursdays ONLY from 3pm – 6pm
- There will be a 4 client limit within the Aggie Cupboard. There will be a sign on the door indicating to enter or wait.
- All clients must be wearing a mask to enter the Aggie Cupboard, with the exception of those who can not wear a mask due to medical reasons.
- Clients waiting to collect their should remain 6 feet from each other in the order they arrive.
- Clients should be prepared to state their banner ID.
- All food boxes are pre-made with either chicken, tuna, or peanut butter.
- If you are sick or have come into contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 please stay at home.
Food bags are distributed:
Thursdays 3 pm – 6 pm
Bring your current NMSU ID and a reusable grocery bag/backpack
The Aggie Cupboard is located at :
906 GREGG ST
Dropping off donations?
The Aggie Cupboard accepts donations between 1 pm-3 pm on Thursdays.
Need us to pick up the donations from an on-campus location?
Next Mobile Food Pantry : June 23rd